– Be challenged by exposure to a kaleidoscope of urban environments and lifestyles. Through engaging with people from diverse backgrounds and encountering a range of leaders within these environments you will witness first-hand the ravages of society in transition, as well as be caused to reflect on your own leadership style.
– Experience, simultaneously, the harsh realities of the African bush and the peace and abundance of the world as it was created.
– Reflect on personal leadership journeys, debate macro leadership challenges and explore a multitude of practical lessons the natural world affords.
– Understand how to lead out of who you are as apposed to doing leadership things.
– Gain a new perspective on how to grow your influence.
– Connect to a community of like-minded individuals to support you on your journey.
We encourage our delegates to learn through observation, interaction, reflection together with ongoing debate and feedback – our CARE approach – connect, awareness, reflect, explore.